states , FUIB's chairman of the board.
As of April 1, 2020, FUIB's capital adequacy ratio was 22.15%, which is more than twice as much as the regulatory value of 10%. Given the payment of dividends, capital adequacy was 17.1%. Due to the fact that part of the profit is aimed at increasing the authorized capital and the reserve fund, the authorized capital indicator will improve to 15.7% with the standard of 7% (exceeding it by 2.2 times).
Dividends will be paid through the depositary system of Ukraine, in accordance with the procedure and terms established by the legislation of Ukraine.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!