states , FUIB's chairman of the board.
As of April 1, 2020, FUIB's capital adequacy ratio was 22.15%, which is more than twice as much as the regulatory value of 10%. Given the payment of dividends, capital adequacy was 17.1%. Due to the fact that part of the profit is aimed at increasing the authorized capital and the reserve fund, the authorized capital indicator will improve to 15.7% with the standard of 7% (exceeding it by 2.2 times).
Dividends will be paid through the depositary system of Ukraine, in accordance with the procedure and terms established by the legislation of Ukraine.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!