On April 29, FUIB, in partnership with the Rinat Akhmetov Foundation, handed over Protective overalls were received by doctors from nineteen clinics working with COVID-19 coronavirus patients. Among them are four reference hospitals in Chernivtsi: Regional Communal Non-commercial Enterprise "Chernivtsi Regional Clinical Hospital", Regional Communal Non-commercial Enterprise "Chernivtsi Regional Pediatric Clinical Hospital", Regional Communal Non-commercial Enterprise "Chernivtsi Regional Clinical Center for Emergency and Disaster Medicine", Communal Non-commercial Enterprise "City Hospital No. 1."
On April 10, FUIB together with the Rinat Akhmetov Foundation and on April 16, to
We would like to remind you that . For this purpose, he has combined all resources - the resources of the Charitable Foundation, FC Shakhtar, FUIB, DTEK, Metinvest, and other SCM assets - in order to help Ukraine. 300,000 coronavirus rapid tests, specialized protective equipment for doctors, high-quality lung ventilators, etc. have been purchased for the entire country.
(glasses, respirators, overalls, surgical gowns, gloves, long shoe covers). This equipment will be transferred to hospitals in different regions of Ukraine by the end of April to provide medical assistance to COVID-19 patients. In addition, two lung ventilators will be transferred to hospitals in western regions.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!