On April 22, 2020, by the decision of the Committee on Supervision and Regulation of Banks, Supervision (Oversight) of Payment Systems of the National Bank of Ukraine approved the appointment of Hanna Horbenko as a member of the Board, employee responsible for the financial monitoring of JOINT STOCK COMPANY FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK.
Her area of responsibility will include the organization of an intrabank anti-money laundering / anti-terrorist financing system and the initial financial monitoring of FUIB, including the organization of foreign currency supervision system.
Hanna Horbenko has 22 years of banking experience, 5 years of which is the combined experience in FUIB.
From 2013 to 2015, she held the position of Head of the Foreign Exchange Control Department of FUIB.
Since 2017, Hanna Horbenko is the Director of the Financial Monitoring Department.
Prior to joining FUIB, she worked at PJSC “Credit Agricole”, PJSC “OTP Bank”, as well as in the National Bank of Ukraine.
She graduated from M.V. Lomonosov State University of Moscow majoring in economic theory.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!