On April 22, 2020, by the decision of the Committee on Supervision and Regulation of Banks, Supervision (Oversight) of Payment Systems of the National Bank of Ukraine approved the appointment of Hanna Horbenko as a member of the Board, employee responsible for the financial monitoring of JOINT STOCK COMPANY FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK.
Her area of responsibility will include the organization of an intrabank anti-money laundering / anti-terrorist financing system and the initial financial monitoring of FUIB, including the organization of foreign currency supervision system.
Hanna Horbenko has 22 years of banking experience, 5 years of which is the combined experience in FUIB.
From 2013 to 2015, she held the position of Head of the Foreign Exchange Control Department of FUIB.
Since 2017, Hanna Horbenko is the Director of the Financial Monitoring Department.
Prior to joining FUIB, she worked at PJSC “Credit Agricole”, PJSC “OTP Bank”, as well as in the National Bank of Ukraine.
She graduated from M.V. Lomonosov State University of Moscow majoring in economic theory.
- The number of visits to PUMB online for entrepreneurs exceeded 100,000.
- Купуй валюту вигідно у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!