On April 22, 2020, by the decision of the Committee on Supervision and Regulation of Banks, Supervision (Oversight) of Payment Systems of the National Bank of Ukraine approved the appointment of Hanna Horbenko as a member of the Board, employee responsible for the financial monitoring of JOINT STOCK COMPANY FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK.
Her area of responsibility will include the organization of an intrabank anti-money laundering / anti-terrorist financing system and the initial financial monitoring of FUIB, including the organization of foreign currency supervision system.
Hanna Horbenko has 22 years of banking experience, 5 years of which is the combined experience in FUIB.
From 2013 to 2015, she held the position of Head of the Foreign Exchange Control Department of FUIB.
Since 2017, Hanna Horbenko is the Director of the Financial Monitoring Department.
Prior to joining FUIB, she worked at PJSC “Credit Agricole”, PJSC “OTP Bank”, as well as in the National Bank of Ukraine.
She graduated from M.V. Lomonosov State University of Moscow majoring in economic theory.
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!