First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) approved 10,000 applications for restructuring of cash loans and loans for the purchase of goods during the first week since the introduction of loan repayment holidays. The total amount of restructured debt equaled over 200 million UAH.
FUIB was one of the first to announce loan repayment holidays program for its clients-individuals. Bank clients who have difficulty servicing previously issued loans can apply to the bank by filling out the form on the website, and take a three-month loan repayment holidays on all their loan agreements. The monthly payments for the holiday period consist only of accrued interest, the body of the loan will have to be repaid after the end of the loan repayment holidays. Payments that consist of a non-accrued loan body will be evenly spread over the remaining months until the loan is fully repaid.
"We have developed a program of loan repayment holidays in the shortest possible time to comfort customers and to show that in this difficult time the bank also remains their reliable partner. In addition, we have made the simplest mechanics - it is enough for the client to just fill out a short form on the website, specifying the name, personal identification number and telephone number. 97% of such applications are considered on the day of submission. This is a huge task: by the end of the first week, we were contacted by 1,700 clients a day with a total of almost 2,000 applications, most of which we processed immediately," commented Dmytro Dudnyk, Head of FUIB's Credit Products Division.
Loan repayment holidays apply to cash loans or loans for the purchase of goods that were properly serviced by borrowers before March 1, 2020. You can apply for loan repayment holidays by following the link
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!