First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has developed another initiative to support business clients regardless of the business segment which abolishes the fixed fee for the use of POS terminals during the whole period of quarantine.
The fee will be canceled for those business clients who - corresponding to the circumstances - have been forced to suspend their active operations and use of the bank's POS terminals from March 18, 2020 inclusive.
To use the proposal to terminate the fee for the time of the quarantine can be applied through contacting the personal manager at FUIB.
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with the new Mi Smart Band 6 NFC fitness tracker
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
- FUIB EXPRESS No. 1 Branch in Ovruch opened for clients
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!