First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has developed another initiative to support business clients regardless of the business segment which abolishes the fixed fee for the use of POS terminals during the whole period of quarantine.
The fee will be canceled for those business clients who - corresponding to the circumstances - have been forced to suspend their active operations and use of the bank's POS terminals from March 18, 2020 inclusive.
To use the proposal to terminate the fee for the time of the quarantine can be applied through contacting the personal manager at FUIB.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!