First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has developed another initiative to support business clients regardless of the business segment which abolishes the fixed fee for the use of POS terminals during the whole period of quarantine.
The fee will be canceled for those business clients who - corresponding to the circumstances - have been forced to suspend their active operations and use of the bank's POS terminals from March 18, 2020 inclusive.
To use the proposal to terminate the fee for the time of the quarantine can be applied through contacting the personal manager at FUIB.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!