Dear Business Clients!
We would like to inform you that, despite the introduction of quarantine, all branches of FUIB continue to operate in the regular mode with the introduction of additional preventive measures for the safety of clients and employees of the bank.
To minimize visits to the branches, we remind you that most transactions are available through online banking accessible 24/7:
- PUMB Online for Corporate Clients;
- PUMB Online for Entrepreneurs;
- PUMB Online for Corporate Customers on Android.
You can use the following services online:
- Payments in national currency using the 24/7 Payments service, including on weekends and on holidays;
- Purchasing/selling currency, SWIFT payments, which work unchanged and are available in online banking, as well as document flow;
- Consultations on accounting, legal and foreign economic activity issues;
- Reporting to regulatory authorities online using the LigaREPORT service for private entrepreneurs and legal entities;
- Counterparty verification service;
- Currency Auction service, which will allow you to receive hryvnia or other currency directly into your account after confirming your application.
Cash transactions (withdrawals/deposits) continue to be carried out through the cash desks of branches, ATMs of JSC FUIB using bank corporate cards, self-service equipment of JSC FUIB.
If you have any questions, please, contact the Corporate Customer Service Center (Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00) by calling the following phone numbers:
- 0 800 501 275 (free of charge for calls from landline and mobile phones within Ukraine),
- ( 044) 290 93 11 (for international calls, according to the tariffs set by operators).
Thank you for staying with us,
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
- FUIB JSC announces a winner of a tender for audit services
- FUIB clients from Lviv region obtained access to additional interest compensation on issued loans
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!