Dear Business Clients!
We draw your attention to the key changes in the legislation of Ukraine regarding the support of entrepreneurs during the quarantine period.
The Law of Ukraine "On Amendments to the Tax Code of Ukraine and Other Laws of Ukraine Regarding Support of Taxpayers for the Period of Measures to Prevent the Occurrence and Spread of Coronavirus Disease (Covid-19)" stipulates:
- Cancellation from March, 1 to April 30, 2020 of penalties for breach of tax legislation, failure to pay or late payment of the unified social tax (UST), failure to submit (late submission) of reports on payment of the UST;
- Moratorium on tax audits from March 18 to May 31, 2020;
- Cancellation of accrual and payment in the period from March 1 to April 30, 2020 of land fees, real estate tax;
- Exemption from payment of the unified social tax (UST) for natural persons - entrepreneurs (private entrepreneurs) from 1 March to 30 April for themselves. At the same time, this period is included into the insurance period for payment of pension, other state aid, social insurance;
- Extension of term form mandatory introduction of payment transaction registrars for private entrepreneurs (from October 1, 2020 till January 1, 2021, and for certain activities till April 1, 2021).
Thank you for staying with us
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!