According to Law No. 533-IX, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) on loans to individuals will not apply penalties from March 1 to April 30, 2020 and increased interest rates for those clients who will not be able to repay their loan payments on time from March 1 to May 31, 2020.
However, please note that the law does not exempt the client from their obligation to pay the loan payments for March-April.
How to understand the innovations:
- The total of obligations stipulated in the contract (credit body and interest) is not reduced - the client has to pay them in full.
- If the client is unable to fully or partially make payments within the specified period, they will need to make them later.
- In case, obligatory payments are not made or partial payments are made between March 1 and April 30, the amount due will be included as late payment.
- The bank will not charge fines, penalties, or apply a higher interest rate on late payments, nor will it apply means of debt enforcement.
What should clients do:
- If possible, pay the amount of the minimum monthly loan repayment in full or in part in order to avoid the burden of paying off the loan.
- If a client fails to pay the required minimum monthly payment between March 1 and April 30, they will need to contact the bank after the end of the quarantine and discuss the restructuring. Restructuring terms are discussed individually with each client. For this purpose, FUIB is already developing separate programs to prevent any difficulties in repaying the loan for its clients in advance.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!