According to Law No. 533-IX, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) on loans to individuals will not apply penalties from March 1 to April 30, 2020 and increased interest rates for those clients who will not be able to repay their loan payments on time from March 1 to May 31, 2020.
However, please note that the law does not exempt the client from their obligation to pay the loan payments for March-April.
How to understand the innovations:
- The total of obligations stipulated in the contract (credit body and interest) is not reduced - the client has to pay them in full.
- If the client is unable to fully or partially make payments within the specified period, they will need to make them later.
- In case, obligatory payments are not made or partial payments are made between March 1 and April 30, the amount due will be included as late payment.
- The bank will not charge fines, penalties, or apply a higher interest rate on late payments, nor will it apply means of debt enforcement.
What should clients do:
- If possible, pay the amount of the minimum monthly loan repayment in full or in part in order to avoid the burden of paying off the loan.
- If a client fails to pay the required minimum monthly payment between March 1 and April 30, they will need to contact the bank after the end of the quarantine and discuss the restructuring. Restructuring terms are discussed individually with each client. For this purpose, FUIB is already developing separate programs to prevent any difficulties in repaying the loan for its clients in advance.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
- FUIB JSC announces a winner of a tender for audit services
- FUIB clients from Lviv region obtained access to additional interest compensation on issued loans
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!