Currently, all FUIB branches operate in regular mode.
We are announcing changes in services for individuals to prevent the spread of COVID-19 coronavirus:
Since March 18, FUIB has temporarily suspended the consideration of new applications for cash loans and credit cards in order to reduce the number of branch visitors and to minimize contacts. However, there are currently no restrictions for existing credit card users.
Every day we make breaks in the work of branches for carrying out preventive measures:
New rules for presence in FUIB branches during the quarantine:
- Keep a distance of at least 1 m from other visitors inside the branch.
- Only 1 person can be present in the 24/7 self-service area.
- If there are more than 3-5 clients inside the branch, we ask you to wait your turn on the street (also keeping a safe distance). Bank employees will help you navigate and keep the queue.
We would like to remind you that most banking operations can be done through remote service channels:
- PUMB Online Internet banking and mobile application,
- self-service terminals,
- contact center
If you are still not an active user of digital channels, our branch and contact center managers are always ready to provide you with the help and advice you need to work using remote channels.
We closely monitor the health of the bank's employees and provide them with the necessary protective materials.
Thank you for understanding!
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!