Currently, all FUIB branches operate in regular mode.
We are announcing changes in services for individuals to prevent the spread of COVID-19 coronavirus:
Since March 18, FUIB has temporarily suspended the consideration of new applications for cash loans and credit cards in order to reduce the number of branch visitors and to minimize contacts. However, there are currently no restrictions for existing credit card users.
Every day we make breaks in the work of branches for carrying out preventive measures:
New rules for presence in FUIB branches during the quarantine:
- Keep a distance of at least 1 m from other visitors inside the branch.
- Only 1 person can be present in the 24/7 self-service area.
- If there are more than 3-5 clients inside the branch, we ask you to wait your turn on the street (also keeping a safe distance). Bank employees will help you navigate and keep the queue.
We would like to remind you that most banking operations can be done through remote service channels:
- PUMB Online Internet banking and mobile application,
- self-service terminals,
- contact center
If you are still not an active user of digital channels, our branch and contact center managers are always ready to provide you with the help and advice you need to work using remote channels.
We closely monitor the health of the bank's employees and provide them with the necessary protective materials.
Thank you for understanding!
- The number of visits to PUMB online for entrepreneurs exceeded 100,000.
- Купуй валюту вигідно у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online
- Тарифікація пакетів Black Platinum та Premiere в липні і серпні
- Financial Club Awards 2020: ПУМБ відзначили в 19 номінаціях
- FUIB has joined the information campaign of the National Bank to combat payment fraud
- Let's put up a fight with the crisis: FUIB has introduced online establishing of accounts for businesses
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!