Coronavirus has shaken up the global and the Ukrainian economy. The quarantine measures initiated to protect human lives inevitably slow down the economic activity.
Most governments across the globe are taking important steps to avert an economic crisis, and Ukraine is no exception. Big business commits to providing extensive assistance to the government. Thus, SCM is approaching the President and the Prime Minister with the initiative to create a Centre for Economic Health of Ukraine.
The Centre will consolidate efforts of the government and businesses in finding the tools to keep the Ukrainian economy sound in the current challenging environment.
We propose an urgent meeting of the Centre for Economic Health of Ukraine to consider the supportive measures for:
- health care
- small and medium businesses
- key sectors of the economy.
SCM is ready to assign its top professionals to the Centre and urges other representatives of large Ukrainian companies to follow suit.
A crisis means not only challenges, but also opportunities. The Centre for Economic Health of Ukraine should become a think tank, which will help our country recover and become strong again. We must join our efforts to make Ukraine's economy stronger and more sustainable.
SCM is an international brand present in seven countries of Europe and North America. The industrial holdings and business assets of SCM operate in mining and metals, energy generation, banking, telecommunications, mass media, transportation, agriculture, insurance and other sectors.
- Consumer loan from FUIB in 5 minutes
- FUIB signed the Pact for Youth in Ukraine
- FUIB has joined the all-Ukrainian information campaign to promote non-cash payments
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia has increased by UAH 4 billion since the beginning of the year
- A new innovative terminal for entrepreneurs from FUIB
- Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's chairman of the board, became the CEO of the Year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!