First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has signed an agreement on cooperation with the Entrepreneurship Development Fund and has joined the "Affordable Loans 5-7-9%" state program for support of micro and small entrepreneurship in Ukraine.
From now on, the micro and small business entities eligible for the program are able to obtain affordable investment loans at FUIB for creation or expansion of their businesses. The program provides financial support using loans - which were made cheaper through government compensation - with interest rate 5%, 7% and 9% per annum for national currency loans.
According to the terms of the "Affordable Loans 5-7-9%" program, the interest rate for the client depends on the amount of annual income (revenue) from business activity and the number of jobs created:
-5% per annum – if the annual revenue is up to 25 million UAH and during the first quarter the entrepreneur creates at least 2 new jobs (until the moment of creation the client pays 7% per annum);
-7% per annum – for businesses with revenues up to 25 million UAH;
-9% per annum – for businesses with revenues from 25 to 50 million UAH.
At the same time, for each new job created, the interest rate will be reduced by 0.5% per annum each subsequent quarter (but may not be lower than 5%).
“Small business has always been one of the main priorities in the bank’s work: we actively credit this segment, invest in the creation and improvement of new products and services. FUIB's accession to the state program of support for micro and small business "Affordable Loans 5-7-9%" will help us as a bank provide profitable financing and promote the development of Ukrainian business more actively," says FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board Serhiy Mahdych.
Small business representatives can apply to FUIB following the link.
If you have any questions, contact the Corporate Customer Service Center (Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00) by calling the following phone numbers:
- 0 800 501 275 (free of charge for calls from landline and mobile phones within Ukraine),
- ( 044) 290 93 11 (for international calls, according to the tariffs set by operators).
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!