The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has joined the program "EasySowing 2020" of the leading agrochemical company Syngenta.
Within the framework of the program, bank agro clients can use the offer for seeds and plant protection products purchase at favorable terms of financing at a reduced interest rate - 10.33% per annum in UAH. The Syngenta product portfolio includes over 80 plant protection products, a large number of hybrids and varieties of field crops and vegetable seeds, which are in high demand among representatives of the agro industry worldwide.
"The sowing campaign is perhaps the most important and exciting stage for every farming enterprise. The future harvest - which, not least, depends on the quality of the selected seeds and plant protection agent - will show, whether the sowing works have been carried out effectively. By joining "EasySowing 2020" program by Syngenta, we made sure that our clients were able to receive convenient financing and provide their company with the best products on the threshold of the sowing campaign," says FUIB's Head of the sale development for agricultural entities Volodymyr Onyshchuk.
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
- FUIB EXPRESS No. 1 Branch in Ovruch opened for clients
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!