Only yesterday the government presented Diya, the electronic service, and today we already have the first results! During the day since its launch, 5,000 clients of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) registered in it. During the second day, the excitement is not decreasing - about 500 new authorizations are recorded every hour. “If FUIB clients previously used authorization with the Bank ID system no more than 200 times a day, the number of authorizations increased by 25 times with the introduction of Diya electronic service! By the end of the second day, we expect over 10,000 authorizations,” commented Dmytro Polishchuk, director of FUIB department of retail business products.
There are now two documents available in Diya: driver's license and car registration certificate. But this is enough for drivers who are clients of the bank to be able to receive all the necessary services directly in the smartphone!
- Since February 6, FUIB clients can use Diya service, where their driver's licenses and vehicle registration certificates are already available.
- Using the Bank ID system, FUIB clients have been able to use the driver's electronic cabinet since last summer, where they can check and pay for administrative offenses, obtain information about the car and driver's license, check the car by VIN code, register in electronic queue.
- At the end of 2019, FUIB was the first to launch the CIVOCL insurance service issuing through the Viber messenger from 5 leading insurance companies of Ukraine with online payment and instant receipt of the policy by e-mail. The option is also available to clients of other banks.
"Our customers have long been accustomed to the bank in their smartphone - with the PUMB Online mobile application, they can solve more than 80% of their financial needs on their own without coming to the bank's branch. The new Diya e-service is the first step to prevent clients from coming in person also to state institutions. The first who have the chance to see the benefits of online services are Ukrainian drivers - thanks to the innovations which FUIB has consistently introduced over the past two years and the innovations the state has been working on, it became possible to achieve a synergy effect and improve the quality of client service conditions,” added Dmytro Polishchuk, director of FUIB department of retail business products.
FUIB's clients may be among the first to appreciate the benefits of using public services in smartphone, due to the fact that in August 2019, FUIB joined the BankID system from the NBU. This means that all clients of the bank are free to use public services online - to do so, they only need to authorize themselves with their login and password from online banking and one-time OTP-password, which is sent to the user in SMS.
Currently, 12 banks are connected to the Bank ID remote identification system
- Встигніть скористатися акцією «Бонус до депозиту» та отримайте додаткову винагороду до 1,2% річних
- FUIB is in the TOP-15 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Стати клієнтом ГК «Нафтогаз України» можна у 145 відділеннях ПУМБ
- ПУМБ відміняє до березня 2021 року комісію за поповнення карткових та кредитних рахунків, відкритих у банку, через партнерські термінали самообслуговування
- ПУМБ та Фонд Ріната Ахметова доставили 21 кисневий концентратор до лікарень північно-східного регіону України
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2020 року по 18 січня 2021 року
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!