According to Prostobank Awards rating by Prostobank Consulting company, "VSEMOZHU" credit card of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has again entered the TOP-2 of the best bank retail products of 2019 in the Credit Cards category. "VSEMOZHU" got silver in its nomination for the second consecutive year.
The nominee-cards were evaluated on six criteria. The terms of performing transactions, grace period, maximum loan amount, card class, monthly payoff rate, and bank's willingness to analyze client's creditworthiness without a certificate of earned income were taken into account.
"FUIB "VSEMOZHU" credit card is considered to be one of the best credit cards in Ukraine. In the ranking we are separated from the first place by only one point. Not only experts, but more importantly, Ukrainians, praised the convenience of FUIB loan products. In 2019, FUIB increased the volume of loans by +50% compared to 2018. The increase was mainly due to credit cards,” commented Dmytro Polishchuk, director of FUIB Retail Products Business Department.
Products of more than 40 Ukrainian banks were selected for rating.
- Введення в дію нової редакції Договору банківського обслуговування корпоративних клієнтів АТ «ПУМБ», грошовий оборот яких від здійснення підприємницької/незалежної/ професійної /іншої діяльності не перевищує 150 млн. грн. за минулий рік
- FUIB is in the 2021 Sustainable Development Rating
- Нові процентні ставки за депозитами для корпоративних клієнтів.
- 1500 teenagers, 50 TOP managers, new knowledge and inspiration: the 6th My Career in Ukraine project is over
- "Develop and implement innovations": the last career meeting of teenagers in the field of industry took place
- FUIB confirmed high level of client data safety
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!