According to Prostobank Awards rating by Prostobank Consulting company, "VSEMOZHU" credit card of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has again entered the TOP-2 of the best bank retail products of 2019 in the Credit Cards category. "VSEMOZHU" got silver in its nomination for the second consecutive year.
The nominee-cards were evaluated on six criteria. The terms of performing transactions, grace period, maximum loan amount, card class, monthly payoff rate, and bank's willingness to analyze client's creditworthiness without a certificate of earned income were taken into account.
"FUIB "VSEMOZHU" credit card is considered to be one of the best credit cards in Ukraine. In the ranking we are separated from the first place by only one point. Not only experts, but more importantly, Ukrainians, praised the convenience of FUIB loan products. In 2019, FUIB increased the volume of loans by +50% compared to 2018. The increase was mainly due to credit cards,” commented Dmytro Polishchuk, director of FUIB Retail Products Business Department.
Products of more than 40 Ukrainian banks were selected for rating.
- vseMOZHU from FUIB is the best credit card in 2021 according to the Prostobank Awards
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!