According to the decision of the NBU Board dated 12.28.2018 N162 “On the introduction of an international bank account number (IBAN) in Ukraine” from 10.01.2020 all payments of individuals and legal entities will be carried out mandatory only using accounts in the international IBAN format.
The innovation applies to all types of payments using account numbers in national and foreign currencies.
The new account details in IBAN format can be found in the PUMB Online personal cabinet, in Viber-banking, or by contacting the call center or a bank branch.
In PUMB Online payment templates the customers, physical persons need to replace the details of the recipient independently if the recipient's account is opened in another bank. When making a payment, the account in the IBAN format must be indicated in the field “Payer Account”.
Please note that card numbers remain unchanged. This means that customers who make transfers from card to card (including using templates) do not need to make any adjustments or specify the card number.
The changes apply only to those customers who:
- Pay for utilities or other services online (transfers occur from the client’s account to the organization’s account)
- Transfer funds by the account number
More information on the transition to IBAN is at the link
- Getting Ready for the Sowing Campaign: New FUIB and Syngenta Agrarian Partnership Program
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в м. Горішні Плавні.
- New opportunities for legal entities: submit tax reports online with FUIB and Liga:REPORT
- «Діємо» для вас: за добу 5 тисяч клієнтів ПУМБ скористалися новим сервісом
- FUIB received awards in the Banks of 2020 rating
- National Lesson My Future in Ukraine: 187 schools from 24 regions, over 5,000 students
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!