On December 12, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) began providing clients with money transfer services using the Ria international payment system. The money transfer service is available at the cash desks of all FUIB branches.
Money transfers outside Ukraine shall be made either in US dollars or in euros.
RIA international money transfer system provides services in 160 countries and ranks third after Western Union and Moneygram. Payment organization (or operator) behind Ria is Ria Financial Services company which has its headquarters in California, USA.
You can find out more about the conditions for making money transfers with Ria system on the bank's website.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!