On December 12, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) began providing clients with money transfer services using the Ria international payment system. The money transfer service is available at the cash desks of all FUIB branches.
Money transfers outside Ukraine shall be made either in US dollars or in euros.
RIA international money transfer system provides services in 160 countries and ranks third after Western Union and Moneygram. Payment organization (or operator) behind Ria is Ria Financial Services company which has its headquarters in California, USA.
You can find out more about the conditions for making money transfers with Ria system on the bank's website.
- Winter with FUIB loan products
- Consumer loan from FUIB in 5 minutes
- FUIB signed the Pact for Youth in Ukraine
- FUIB has joined the all-Ukrainian information campaign to promote non-cash payments
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia has increased by UAH 4 billion since the beginning of the year
- A new innovative terminal for entrepreneurs from FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!