On December 12, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) began providing clients with money transfer services using the Ria international payment system. The money transfer service is available at the cash desks of all FUIB branches.
Money transfers outside Ukraine shall be made either in US dollars or in euros.
RIA international money transfer system provides services in 160 countries and ranks third after Western Union and Moneygram. Payment organization (or operator) behind Ria is Ria Financial Services company which has its headquarters in California, USA.
You can find out more about the conditions for making money transfers with Ria system on the bank's website.
- The Deposit Bonus promotion is starting - an additional reward of up to 1.0% per annum
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!