Since the beginning of the year, Ukrainians have increased their savings in the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) by 2 billion hryvnia - this is exactly how much the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits amounted to as of November 4, 2019. The portfolio of deposits (term deposits and deposits repayable on demand) of individuals in hryvnia equals 7.142 billion UAH.
Such indicators are unrivalled in the history of the bank. For example, at the end of 2018, the increase in the FUIB's portfolio of hryvnia deposits amounted to +804 million UAH (or +18.6%). While in just 10 months of 2019, the same growth indicator amounted to +2014 million UAH (+39.3%).
“Only a few banks in Ukraine can boast with an increase of 2 billion hryvnia in 10 months. It is nice that FUIB is one of them. According to the NBU, FUIB takes 5th place among 76 banks in terms of growth in term deposits in hryvnia and 4th place in terms of growth in hryvnia liabilities. More and more Ukrainians are convinced that FUIB ensures the safekeeping and stable increase of their savings,” - commented Dmytro Polishchuk, FUIB's director of the department of retail business.
Classic term deposits for one year are the most popular among FUIB clients. “Dokhidnyi” deposit with a rate of up to 17.5% per annum in hryvnia is top of the line. It is this deposit that every second FUIB client chooses due to its high profitability. FUIB deposits can be opened both in branches and in PUMB Online mobile banking. The latter method has already been used by more than 80% of the bank's clients.
- FUIB EXPRESS Branch was opened for clients
- FUIB is in TOP-12 best employers in Ukraine according to Forbes
- Congratulations to winners of the "We are celebrating the jubilee – we give 30 thousand for the deposit" promotion
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 24 грудня 2021 року по 10 січня 2022 року
- FUIB held the first internal hackathon
- JJ.P. Morgan Chase Bank awarded FUIB for the high level of automatically processed payments in US dollars
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!