From November 6, residents of Obukhiv will be able to receive services in the new branch. Branch No. 1 is located at the following address: 7, Kashtanova St., building H.
In the branch, clients can receive a full range of banking services: to get loans issued and make deposits, to exchange currency, to pay utility bills, etc.
For the convenience of clients, there is a self-service area and a 24/7 zone with round-the-clock access at the branch!
There is also a terminal, an ATM, and a "PUMB online" stand for individuals and legal entities, where customers can perform all operations on their own.
The branch is located at the following address:
Obukhiv, 7, Kashtanova St., building H.
Working hours of the branch:
Mon-Fri - 09:00-18:00, without a break
Sat - 10:00-15:00, without a break
Sun - day off
Working hours of the cash desk:
Mon-Fri - 09:00-17:30, without a break
Sat - 10:00-14:30, without a break
Sun - day off
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
- Банк, на який клієнти можуть розраховувати – Інтерв’ю Магдича Сергія для журналу «Бізнес»
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!