First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) earned UAH 1.99 billion of net profit during the 9 months of 2019, which is 37% more than the same indicator in 2018.
According to the results of the 9 months of 2019, bank's operating income amounted to UAH 5.3 billion. Net interest income before provisions amounted to UAH 3.88 billion, which is 31% more than compared to the same period last year. According to the results of the first half of 2019, net commission income amounted to UAH 833 million.
“Net profit for the three quarters of 2019 is the same as the amount our bank earned during the entire 2018. Even though we have canceled a number of commissions in our existing and new products, the bank still showed great results," commented Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's chairman of the board
Since the beginning of the year, bank's equity has increased by 33% and reached UAH 8.41 billion.
FUIB's assets amount to UAH 51 billion, whereas liabilities amount to UAH 43 billion. According to the results of the 9 months of the current year, customer funds have amounted to UAH 40.19 billion.
As at September 30, 2019, bank's net loan portfolio amounted to UAH 30.72 billion, of which UAH 10.21 billion are loans given to individuals. Consumer lending remains the leading area - UAH 7 billion or 49% of the retail lending portfolio.
FUIB continues to increase the level of capital adequacy. As at the end of the third quarter of 2019, this figure reached 21.41%.
You can familiarize yourself with all financial statements on the website.
- Getting Ready for the Sowing Campaign: New FUIB and Syngenta Agrarian Partnership Program
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в м. Горішні Плавні.
- New opportunities for legal entities: submit tax reports online with FUIB and Liga:REPORT
- «Діємо» для вас: за добу 5 тисяч клієнтів ПУМБ скористалися новим сервісом
- FUIB received awards in the Banks of 2020 rating
- National Lesson My Future in Ukraine: 187 schools from 24 regions, over 5,000 students
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!