First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has become one of the best banks for small and medium-sized businesses in the "price" nomination according to BUSINESS magazine.
In the first six month of the year alone, FUIB's loan portfolio exceeded 1 billion UAH, and the number of business clients has increased by more than 8% since the beginning of the year. Such results became possible thanks to the purposeful development of entrepreneurship in Ukraine and flexible bank's tariffs, which take into account the sensitivity of entrepreneurs to the pricing policy of financial institutions.
One of the main advantages of FUIB is “Lehkyi Vkhid” program, which provides free account opening for any tariff package and first month of bank services for free. During this period, entrepreneurs have the opportunity to be convinced of the quality of services and to decide on further cooperation.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!