Clients of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) have received even more opportunities to carry out their grandiose plans. From now on you can receive up to UAH 300 thousand in FUIB without collateral and guarantors.
The maximum VSEYASNO cash credit limit has been increased from UAH 200 to 300 thousand. But that was not the last pleasant surprise: together with the increase in the limit, the bank offers reduced monthly commission – 1.99% per month of the credit limit*.
VSEYASNO cash loan is an easy way to carry out your plans right now. In order to get a loan, you must go to a bank branch and provide your passport, Tax Reference Number, and a certificate of earned income. With the VSEYASNO loan, clients do not have to worry about extra charges – no extra fees, one-time payments, or insurance.
"The advantage of the VSEYASNO loan is that its terms are simple and clear. We deliberately nixed insurance, because it caused a lot of misunderstanding for our clients. Therefore, when getting a VSEYASNO loan issued, clients receive the exact amount specified in the agreement,” commented Dmytro Polishchuk, FUIB's director of the department of retail business products
You can familiarize yourself with the conditions for getting a loan issued by following the link.
We would like to remind you that this year VSEYASNO loan became a winner in the nomination "The Best Cash Loan" of the industry award FinAwards 2019. In 2019 alone, FUIB clients got loans worth more than USA 2 billion.
FUIB's simple and clear lending terms are chosen by more and more Ukrainians. Thus, according to the National Bank of Ukraine, as at August 1, FUIB is in the third place among Ukrainian banks by the portfolio of loans issued to individuals, with UAH 9.6 billion.
* The real annual interest rate of 47% per annum (for loans from UAH 200,000, is calculated based on the loan term -– 3 years, monthly commission of 1.99%, and annual interest rate 0.01%)
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!