First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has increased the credit limit of "NOVAAGRO" trading house, which is part of the "NOVAAGRO" group of companies, by 2 times.
According to the results of the annual review procedure, the company demonstrated stable financial performance, business stability, as well as its further ability to manage loan debt, which allowed the bank to increase the company's financing to UAH 200 million.
The first loan agreement between FUIB and "NOVAAGRO" trading house for the amount of UAH 50 million was signed back in 2016. Over this period of time, partner relations with the bank allowed us to increase financing by 4 times.
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!