The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has joined the BankID system from the NBU. This means that, starting on August 6, all clients of FUIB will be able to use the simplified system of identification on the portals of state institutions.
To use BankID, FUIB clients need:
- to enter their phone number in the “login” field in the format +38 (operator code) phone number
- to enter their PUMB Online banking password in the "password" field
- to enter a one-time OTP-password from the SMS message
FUIB became the 9th bank in Ukraine which joined the BankID system from the NBU.
"Connecting to BankID is another step towards our customers. From now on, they no longer need to provide identification documents - the bank does it instead,"- commented Dmytro Polishchuk, director of FUIB's retail business department.
BankID identification system is supported on the web-portals of the State Service of Ukraine for Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre (Derzhgeokadastr), the web-portal for creation of Electronic petitions to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, the Unified State Portal of Administrative Services, Web-portals for providing electronic services of Kyiv and Kharkiv, the web-portals of unified system of local petitions, the Zvorotniy Zvyazok web-portal, the Public Budget Online system, the portal of the public organization Electronic Democracy, the Electronic Identification System (GOV ID), portal of public project "City Initiatives Budget", portal of the My Voice Civic Initiatives Platform.
The use of BankID on the portals of governmental and non-governmental organizations for the purpose of receiving administrative services means that the client consents to the transfer of personal information previously provided by the client to the bank, to the institution on the portal of which the registration is taking place. The bank may only transfer the following information: Surname, name, patronym, date of birth, address of the place of registration, contact telephone number, e-mail address, scans of passport document and identification code if available.
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!