First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) earned 1.27 billion UAH of net profit in the 1st half of 2019, which is almost a quarter more than the same figure in 2018.
In the first 6 months of 2019, bank's operating income amounted to 3.4 billion UAH. The net interest margin of the bank before provisions amounted to 2.45 billion UAH, which is 30% more than the figures of the year before. According to the results of the first half of 2018, net commission income amounted to 833 million UAH.
Bank's equity amounted to 7.62 billion UAH.
FUIB's assets amounted to 50 billion UAH. Since the beginning of the year, FUIB's liabilities decreased by 2% to 43 billion UAH. According to the results of the first half of 2019, funds held for clients amounted to 40.45 billion UAH.
As at June 30, 2019, bank's net loan portfolio amounted to 28.9 billion UAH, 9.4 billion UAH of which are loans given to individuals. Consumer lending remains the leading area – 7 billion UAH or 54% of the retail lending portfolio.
FUIB continues to increase the level of capital adequacy. As at the end of the 2nd quarter of 2019, this figure reached 20.47%.
You can familiarize yourself with all financial statements on the website.
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у серпні-вересні 2020 року
- Вигідне літо продовжується: купуй валюту у серпні у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online за спеціальним курсом!
- FUIB anti-crisis program to help hospitals entered the Top 25 of best CSR programs ranking by the Vlast Deneg magazine
- ATTENTION! Loan repayment holidays for credit cards end on August 1
- FUIB opened a new branch in Bila Tserkva
- FUIB's net profit for the 1st half of 2020 amounted to UAH 1.25 bln
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!