First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) earned 1.27 billion UAH of net profit in the 1st half of 2019, which is almost a quarter more than the same figure in 2018.
In the first 6 months of 2019, bank's operating income amounted to 3.4 billion UAH. The net interest margin of the bank before provisions amounted to 2.45 billion UAH, which is 30% more than the figures of the year before. According to the results of the first half of 2018, net commission income amounted to 833 million UAH.
Bank's equity amounted to 7.62 billion UAH.
FUIB's assets amounted to 50 billion UAH. Since the beginning of the year, FUIB's liabilities decreased by 2% to 43 billion UAH. According to the results of the first half of 2019, funds held for clients amounted to 40.45 billion UAH.
As at June 30, 2019, bank's net loan portfolio amounted to 28.9 billion UAH, 9.4 billion UAH of which are loans given to individuals. Consumer lending remains the leading area – 7 billion UAH or 54% of the retail lending portfolio.
FUIB continues to increase the level of capital adequacy. As at the end of the 2nd quarter of 2019, this figure reached 20.47%.
You can familiarize yourself with all financial statements on the website.
- Tenth-graders from the northeastern regions joined the My Career in Ukraine project
- My Career in Ukraine returns in an updated online format
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в місті Київ
- Подовжуйте діючий поліс ОСЦПВ в Viber-банкінгу ПУМБ
- Most Innovative Banks: FUIB entered the TOP-20 of innovative banks
- ПУМБ та Фонд Ріната Ахметова передали апарати ШВЛ та засоби персонального захисту лікарням на Заході та Сході України
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!