According to the Prostobank Awards rating by Prostobank Consulting, the “vseMOZHU” credit card of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) was in the TOP-2 of the best banking retail products in the category “Credit Cards” according to the results of the first quarter of 2019.
The nominee-cards were evaluated on six criteria. The terms of performing transactions, grace period, maximum loan amount, card class, monthly payoff rate, and bank's willingness to analyze client's creditworthiness without a certificate of earned income were taken into account.
“vseMOZHU” credit card consistently enters the tops of banking product ratings. High credit card rating positions are confirmed by demand - 730 thousand of our clients have already appreciated the understandable and favorable terms of the credit card. The 62-day grace period, competitive rate, lack of hidden fees and transparent terms are what made the card appealing to clients and experts,” commented Dmytro Polishchuk, Director of FUIB's Retail Business department.
We would like to remind you that the credit card “vseMOZHU” also entered the TOP-2 rating of Prostobank Awards based on the results of 2018.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 23 по 27 серпня 2019 року
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в місті Миргород
- ПУМБ подвоїв продажі страхових полісів ОСАГО
- ПУМБ підключився до BankID
- Банк ПУМБ почав видавати платіжні картки автоматизовано
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!