According to the Prostobank Awards rating by Prostobank Consulting, the “vseMOZHU” credit card of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) was in the TOP-2 of the best banking retail products in the category “Credit Cards” according to the results of the first quarter of 2019.
The nominee-cards were evaluated on six criteria. The terms of performing transactions, grace period, maximum loan amount, card class, monthly payoff rate, and bank's willingness to analyze client's creditworthiness without a certificate of earned income were taken into account.
“vseMOZHU” credit card consistently enters the tops of banking product ratings. High credit card rating positions are confirmed by demand - 730 thousand of our clients have already appreciated the understandable and favorable terms of the credit card. The 62-day grace period, competitive rate, lack of hidden fees and transparent terms are what made the card appealing to clients and experts,” commented Dmytro Polishchuk, Director of FUIB's Retail Business department.
We would like to remind you that the credit card “vseMOZHU” also entered the TOP-2 rating of Prostobank Awards based on the results of 2018.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!