First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has won in the "Best Bank for Accountants" nomination within the framework of the national "Accountant's Choice" award.
The national "Accountant's Choice" award is the initiative of the LIGA:ZAKON company, which determines companies which are unquestionable leaders in various fields and which provide services for accountants throughout Ukraine, by selecting winners through a popular vote on the company's website.
According to Maksym Masiuk, the head of FUIB's Department of Digital Development of Small Business, not only is this victory a confirmation that the bank is moving in the right direction, but also an additional incentive for further improvement of banking products and services for customers.
- Save lives, open hotels and teach: teens learned about careers in services
- FUIB opened a new branch in Pervomaysky
- FUIB opened a new branch in Drohobych
- Центр «Розвиток КСВ» і Career Hub спільно з банком ПУМБ провели першу зустріч з експертами медичної сфери для учасників проєкту «Моя кар’єра в Україні»
- FUIB finished the first quarter of 2021 with a net profit of UAH 1 billion
- Work schedule of FUIB branches for Easter and May holidays
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!