First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has won in the "Best Bank for Accountants" nomination within the framework of the national "Accountant's Choice" award.
The national "Accountant's Choice" award is the initiative of the LIGA:ZAKON company, which determines companies which are unquestionable leaders in various fields and which provide services for accountants throughout Ukraine, by selecting winners through a popular vote on the company's website.
According to Maksym Masiuk, the head of FUIB's Department of Digital Development of Small Business, not only is this victory a confirmation that the bank is moving in the right direction, but also an additional incentive for further improvement of banking products and services for customers.
- Getting Ready for the Sowing Campaign: New FUIB and Syngenta Agrarian Partnership Program
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в м. Горішні Плавні.
- New opportunities for legal entities: submit tax reports online with FUIB and Liga:REPORT
- «Діємо» для вас: за добу 5 тисяч клієнтів ПУМБ скористалися новим сервісом
- FUIB received awards in the Banks of 2020 rating
- National Lesson My Future in Ukraine: 187 schools from 24 regions, over 5,000 students
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!