First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) together with OSTCHEM RETAIL, a retail branch of the largest Ukrainian producer of nitrogen fertilizers, launched a unique financing program for representatives of the agricultural industry.
Within the framework of the program, FUIB clients from agricultural enterprises can purchase the entire range of basic nitrogen fertilizers (ammonium nitrate, carbamide (urea), carbamide-ammonia mixture (CAM), etc.) at a preferential interest rate starting from 0.1% per annum.
“The use of fertilizers is one of the main methods used in intensive farming.
If they are used properly, you can increase the yield of any crops, that is why partnership programs that provide for financing for the purchase of fertilizers at a reduced interest rate are particularly relevant now, during the seasonal preparation of our clients for the autumn sowing,” said Volodymyr Onishchuk, FUIB's head of agricultural sales.
OSTCHEM Group is one of the top ten global nitrogen fertilizer producers. It was founded in 2010 as a management company, consolidating chemical enterprises, the largest distribution network, and a specialized "Nika-Tera" seaport. Production enterprises that are part of the group include Azot PJSC (Cherkasy), Rivneazot PJSC (Rivne), Severodonetsk Azot Association PJSC, etc.
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
- FUIB is in the TOP-3 in the rating of the most user-friendly Ukrainian banks and became the leader in the nomination "Convenience" according to Forbes Ukraine
- Credit-Rating agency affirmed long-term credit rating of FUIB
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!