First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) together with OSTCHEM RETAIL, a retail branch of the largest Ukrainian producer of nitrogen fertilizers, launched a unique financing program for representatives of the agricultural industry.
Within the framework of the program, FUIB clients from agricultural enterprises can purchase the entire range of basic nitrogen fertilizers (ammonium nitrate, carbamide (urea), carbamide-ammonia mixture (CAM), etc.) at a preferential interest rate starting from 0.1% per annum.
“The use of fertilizers is one of the main methods used in intensive farming.
If they are used properly, you can increase the yield of any crops, that is why partnership programs that provide for financing for the purchase of fertilizers at a reduced interest rate are particularly relevant now, during the seasonal preparation of our clients for the autumn sowing,” said Volodymyr Onishchuk, FUIB's head of agricultural sales.
OSTCHEM Group is one of the top ten global nitrogen fertilizer producers. It was founded in 2010 as a management company, consolidating chemical enterprises, the largest distribution network, and a specialized "Nika-Tera" seaport. Production enterprises that are part of the group include Azot PJSC (Cherkasy), Rivneazot PJSC (Rivne), Severodonetsk Azot Association PJSC, etc.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!