Vacation season is in full swing! In order to make the travel experience even more pleasant, FUIB offers its clients to take advantage of additional benefits at airports. From July 1, new travel-services will be available at Ukrainian airports for holders of soloMANDRY cards, as well as PLATINUM MASTERCARD®, WORLD BLACK EDITION MASTERCARD®, and WORLD ELITE MASTERCARD cards from FUIB.
FUIB clients will be able to wait comfortably in the business hall of the international flights zone, as well as use the Fast Line service for departure and arrival in the departure zone at the terminal F of "Boryspil" airport and in the departure zone of "Kyiv" airport (Zhulyany). In addition, clients traveling to Ukraine now have access to business halls in the internal departures zone of the Lviv Danylo Halytskyi International Airport, as well as in the international flights zone of Kharkiv and Lviv airports.
In order to use travel-services at the airports, you need to:
- Show an airport employee your card (either a card itself or in a digital wallet) and a ticket
- Hold the card against a POS-terminal of the airport service (business-hall / Fast Line)
- Enter a PIN on the screen
- Confirm the use of the service
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!