First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has presented an annual report on the results of the bank's work in 2018. Since FUIB spent the last year under the slogan of digitalization, digital transformation was the topic of the annual report.
The report consists of two blocks: analysis of the economy and financial system of Ukraine and a report on FUIB's activities in the past year. In addition to the analysis of traditional macroeconomic indicators, a separate part of the first section is devoted to the study of the impact of innovations and technologies on the financial sector and the economy as a whole.
In the section about FUIB, bank's digital transformation strategy is set out in simple language and with the help of understandable infographics. In particular, you can see the results which FUIB have already achieved in terms of optimization of processes within the bank and customer service.
"There have been a lot of changes in FUIB over the past year. Innovations concerned both product improvements and changes in the processes inside the bank. All of this was done within the framework of the digital transformation strategy. Our goal is to increase bank's efficiency, improve provision of services, and issue the best banking products. That is why in the annual report, which FUIB has been preparing for several consecutive years not only for shareholders, but also for all of our clients, we tried to explain why all these changes are made. And, most importantly, in what way they are useful to clients," commented Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's chairman of the board.
- FUIB for the first time provided coronavirus insurance to participants of an offline event - Kyiv Security Forum
- Оплачуйте рахунки за газ та отримуйте консультації щодо можливості підключення до ГК "Нафтогаз України"
- Роз’яснення щодо здійснення виплат по споживчих кредитах фізичних осіб у жовтні 2020 - січні 2021 року
- FUIB is one of the TOP-3 most transparent companies in Ukraine
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 13 по 15 жовтня 2020 року
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у Маріуполі
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!