Ihor Kozhevyn, Deputy Chairman of the Board, Chief Financial Officer of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) Joint Stock Company, made a decision to withdraw from the Bank's Board. FUIB's Supervisory Board supported Ihor Kozhevyn's decision to terminate his powers.
Members of FUIB's board are grateful to Ihor Oleksiyovych for his excellent work and significant contribution to the development of FUIB.
According to the decision of the Supervisory Board, from July 04, 2019, Kostyantyn Shkolyarenko will be appointed as the Deputy Chairman of the Board and Chief Financial Officer of FUIB. Kostyantyn Oleksandrovych has been working at FUIB with a few breaks since 2001. Since 2011, he has been heading the department of non-earning assets management as the Deputy Chairman of the Board.
Congratulations to Kostyantyn Oleksandrovych on the new appointment!
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 5 по 9 березня 2021 року
- Купуйте техніку на eldorado.ua в розстрочку від ПУМБ без переплат!
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on consumer rights protection in financial services
- FUIB, the Ministry of Digital Transformation and the NBU are preparing an educational series on financial literacy
- Понад 10 тисяч клієнтів підключилися до ГК «Нафтогаз України» у відділеннях ПУМБ
- FUIB provides financing for the suppliers of state-owned enterprises of strategic importance
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!