Ihor Kozhevyn, Deputy Chairman of the Board, Chief Financial Officer of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) Joint Stock Company, made a decision to withdraw from the Bank's Board. FUIB's Supervisory Board supported Ihor Kozhevyn's decision to terminate his powers.
Members of FUIB's board are grateful to Ihor Oleksiyovych for his excellent work and significant contribution to the development of FUIB.
According to the decision of the Supervisory Board, from July 04, 2019, Kostyantyn Shkolyarenko will be appointed as the Deputy Chairman of the Board and Chief Financial Officer of FUIB. Kostyantyn Oleksandrovych has been working at FUIB with a few breaks since 2001. Since 2011, he has been heading the department of non-earning assets management as the Deputy Chairman of the Board.
Congratulations to Kostyantyn Oleksandrovych on the new appointment!
- ПУМБ отримав нагороду Sustainable Leadership від Mastercard
- Відтепер перевірити номер картки та CVV-код можна прямо у мобільному додатку ПУМБ Online
- Інформація щодо роботи відділень та точок надання фінансових послуг ПУМБ на вихідних
- FUIB is recognized as the best anti-virus bank!
- FUIB received 5 awards in The Best Corporate Media of Ukraine 2020 competition
- FUIB is one of the winners of the HR-Brand 2020 Award for employers
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!