Ihor Kozhevyn, Deputy Chairman of the Board, Chief Financial Officer of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) Joint Stock Company, made a decision to withdraw from the Bank's Board. FUIB's Supervisory Board supported Ihor Kozhevyn's decision to terminate his powers.
Members of FUIB's board are grateful to Ihor Oleksiyovych for his excellent work and significant contribution to the development of FUIB.
According to the decision of the Supervisory Board, from July 04, 2019, Kostyantyn Shkolyarenko will be appointed as the Deputy Chairman of the Board and Chief Financial Officer of FUIB. Kostyantyn Oleksandrovych has been working at FUIB with a few breaks since 2001. Since 2011, he has been heading the department of non-earning assets management as the Deputy Chairman of the Board.
Congratulations to Kostyantyn Oleksandrovych on the new appointment!
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ в період з 11 по 15 жовтня 2019 року
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Київ
- Even more grandiose plans with the updated VSEYASNO loan from FUIB
- ПУМБ став четвертим уповноваженим банком по зберіганню запасів готівки Національного банку України
- FUIB opened a new branch in Odesa
- You can now buy products from Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri, and 150 more premium brands and pay in installments*
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!