Ihor Kozhevyn, Deputy Chairman of the Board, Chief Financial Officer of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) Joint Stock Company, made a decision to withdraw from the Bank's Board. FUIB's Supervisory Board supported Ihor Kozhevyn's decision to terminate his powers.
Members of FUIB's board are grateful to Ihor Oleksiyovych for his excellent work and significant contribution to the development of FUIB.
According to the decision of the Supervisory Board, from July 04, 2019, Kostyantyn Shkolyarenko will be appointed as the Deputy Chairman of the Board and Chief Financial Officer of FUIB. Kostyantyn Oleksandrovych has been working at FUIB with a few breaks since 2001. Since 2011, he has been heading the department of non-earning assets management as the Deputy Chairman of the Board.
Congratulations to Kostyantyn Oleksandrovych on the new appointment!
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
- FUIB started issuing payment cards automatically
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!