FinAwards 2019 – the annual ceremony at which banks are awarded for special achievements – was held on May 15.
Representatives of 28 retail banks – top managers, managers of retail business and marketing – were competing in 15 nominations.
The head of FUIB's Board of Directors, Serhiy Chernenko, was named the best banker of the year according to FinAwards 2019. Sebastian Rubai, FUIB's Deputy Chairman of the Board of Retail Business, became one of the TOP-3 best retail bankers.
FUIB has won three gold, one silver, and three bronze award according to FinAwards 2019.
VSEYASNO loan has become the leader in terms of online orders.
VSEYASNO loan has become the best cash loan.
VSEMOZHU card has become the leader in terms of online orders.
VSEMOZHU card has become the best credit card.
SOLOMANDRY card has become the best VIP credit card.
The best debit card.
The best advertising campaign.
"It is nice that the market recognized the high result of our joint work. We really change and improve our products and services. It is the purposeful and hard work of our team of professionals that has become the key to bank's success and clients' trust," commented Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's chairman of the board.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!