First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) became one of the TOP-10 Ukrainian employers according to the international human resources portal "HeadHunter Ukraine", which revealed the "Rating of Ukrainian Employers 2018".
When compiling the rating, about 3 thousand respondents were interviewed: students and young people who have 1-2 years of work experience and candidates who have 3 years of work experience or more. Opinions of both those who are looking for a job and experts were taken into account; the ratio of the importance of their opinions in the assessment was 60/40.
The main criteria for the selection of employers included company’s stability (71%), corporate culture (45%), and corporate social responsibility (34%).
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Херсоні
- PUMB switches to international IBAN bank account format
- Відділення ПУМБ № 8 в Маріуполі змінило адресу
- FUIB's hryvnia deposit portfolio growth amounted to UAH 3 billion since the beginning of the year
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from December 21, 2019 to January 13, 2020
- FUIB is among the leaders of Effie Awards Ukraine 2019
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!