First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), together with the Tekhnotorh Group of Companies, has introduced a new financing program for small agribusinesses for the purchase of agricultural machinery produced in Ukraine on preferential terms.
The program allows one to buy a tractor built at the Kharkiv Tractor Plant on credit with a 0% down payment at a reduced annual rate and, in addition, to receive compensation from the state of a part of the cost of the purchased machinery. In addition, FUIB provides a quick decision on the loan within up to 5 banking days after the submission of the documents package.
"Today, Ukrainian machinery satisfies medium-sized farms both in terms of capacity and price level. It is easy to use; you can always find spare parts for it. In addition, the state compensates agricultural enterprises over 25% (farmers - 40%) of the cost of machinery without VAT. It does not matter whether it was purchased with own funds or on credit," notes the FUIB's head of the sale development for agricultural entities Volodymyr Onyshchuk
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!