First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), together with the Tekhnotorh Group of Companies, has introduced a new financing program for small agribusinesses for the purchase of agricultural machinery produced in Ukraine on preferential terms.
The program allows one to buy a tractor built at the Kharkiv Tractor Plant on credit with a 0% down payment at a reduced annual rate and, in addition, to receive compensation from the state of a part of the cost of the purchased machinery. In addition, FUIB provides a quick decision on the loan within up to 5 banking days after the submission of the documents package.
"Today, Ukrainian machinery satisfies medium-sized farms both in terms of capacity and price level. It is easy to use; you can always find spare parts for it. In addition, the state compensates agricultural enterprises over 25% (farmers - 40%) of the cost of machinery without VAT. It does not matter whether it was purchased with own funds or on credit," notes the FUIB's head of the sale development for agricultural entities Volodymyr Onyshchuk
- FUIB EXPRESS No. 1 Branch in Ovruch opened for clients
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
- FUIB JSC announces a winner of a tender for audit services
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!