Nominee cards were rated by six criteria. The terms of performing transactions, grace period, maximum loan amount, card class, monthly minimum deposit, and bank's willingness to analyze client's creditworthiness without a certificate of earned income were taken into account.
"We created the VSEMOZHU card so that it was simple and understandable for clients. No insurance and covert commissions, a grace period of up to 62 days, payment of utilities and other payments during the grace period through PUMB online and a unique service for the Ukrainian market - withdrawal of credit funds without commission at all ATMs of the world - these and other benefits of the card have already been appreciated by customers of the bank. Thus, in 2018, we issued more than 450 thousand VSEMOZHU credit cards and the demand for them is constantly increasing. It is because VSEMOZHU credit card is a profitable and convenient payment instrument. And the rating only confirms this," commented Dmytro Polishchuk, director of FUIB's retail business department.
You can order the card at bank's website. You can also order it via Viber and pick up at the nearest FUIB branch.
- Кредитна картка ПУМБ «ВСЕМОЖУ» - в ТОП-2 кращих банківських продуктів 2019 року
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Херсоні
- PUMB switches to international IBAN bank account format
- Відділення ПУМБ № 8 в Маріуполі змінило адресу
- FUIB's hryvnia deposit portfolio growth amounted to UAH 3 billion since the beginning of the year
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from December 21, 2019 to January 13, 2020
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!