Nominee cards were rated by six criteria. The terms of performing transactions, grace period, maximum loan amount, card class, monthly minimum deposit, and bank's willingness to analyze client's creditworthiness without a certificate of earned income were taken into account.
"We created the VSEMOZHU card so that it was simple and understandable for clients. No insurance and covert commissions, a grace period of up to 62 days, payment of utilities and other payments during the grace period through PUMB online and a unique service for the Ukrainian market - withdrawal of credit funds without commission at all ATMs of the world - these and other benefits of the card have already been appreciated by customers of the bank. Thus, in 2018, we issued more than 450 thousand VSEMOZHU credit cards and the demand for them is constantly increasing. It is because VSEMOZHU credit card is a profitable and convenient payment instrument. And the rating only confirms this," commented Dmytro Polishchuk, director of FUIB's retail business department.
You can order the card at bank's website. You can also order it via Viber and pick up at the nearest FUIB branch.
- New FUIB branch No. 15 in Kryvyi Rih opened for clients
- Open FUIB accounts through Diia
- New FUIB branch No. 1 in Vyshhorod opened for clients.
- FUIB ranks 1st in terms of the growth of term deposits of individuals in hryvnia
- FUIB participated in DobroRun 2021 charity run
- FUIB clients will be able to make contactless payments for purchases with SwatchPAY!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!