First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) opened a branch in Korosten, Zhytomyr region, within the framework of the planned expansion of network. The Branch No. 1 is located at the following address: 3, Heroiv Chornobylia St. (Krasina St.), office 1.
Already from April 4, residents of Korosten will be able to use a full range of banking services in the Branch No. 1. There are self-service areas with "PUMB online" stands for individuals and legal entities and a payment kiosk at the branch, where customers can perform all basic operations on their own. There is also a 24/7 zone with round-the-clock access to a payment terminal and an ATM.
In the new branch, clients will be able to receive a full range of banking services for individuals and legal entities, as well as cash services.
The branch is located at the following address:
11501, Zhytomyr region, Korosten, 3, Heroiv Chornobylia St. (Krasina St.), office 1.
Mon.-Fri. - from 09:00 to 18:00 (without a break)
Sat.-Sun. - days off
Mon.-Fri. - from 09:00 to 17:30 (without a break)
Sat.-Sun. – days off
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!