Independent experts confirmed the high reliability of the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), having recognized it as one of the most financially healthy Ukrainian banks. Thus, FUIB is in the TOP-5 in the rating of financial health of large* banks and became the only bank with private Ukrainian capital in this category.
The rating of financial health was compiled by the editorial team of the "Apostrof" business resource in cooperation with the International Center for Policy Studies (ICPS) and under the auspices of experts from the Independent Association of Ukrainian Banks. You can familiarize yourself with the rating by following the link.
The rating characterizes the bank's business model as a whole. It is calculated as the sum of sub-indices of reliability and efficiency. According to the reliability sub-index, FUIB took the 8th place.
"In order to ensure that the bank fulfills its obligations to its clients under all circumstances, over the past two years, we have been purposefully working on the creation of a liquidity "cushion". As at March 1, FUIB had UAH 15.3 billion at its disposal, which allows us to satisfy all clients' needs in case of possible unforeseen situations. Funds of our retail clients are covered by highly liquid assets of the bank at 88%. It is due to such a high level of protection that more and more Ukrainians choose FUIB as a bank for deposits", commented Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's chairman of the board.
FUIB ranked fifth in the ranking compiled on the basis of the sub-index of the effectiveness of large banks. The bank showed such a great result due to FUIB's high financial indicators as at the end of 2018. Thus, the bank has earned more than UAH 2 billion of net profit, and according to the National Bank of Ukraine, it became the 4-th bank in terms of profit in 2018.
* Banks with the authorized capital of more than UAH 50 billion
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!