On March 21, in 6 FUIB offices in Kyiv, about 800 volunteers purchased and put on bright socks, which allowed collecting over UAH 53 thousand for the All-Ukrainian Charitable Organization “Down Syndrome”. The funds will be used for the activities of the Center for the early development and implementation of programs aimed at the development of children with the Down syndrome, namely for the language development, psychological support and development, general correction of development (classes with a correctional teacher), physical development (classes with a kinesiotherapist) of children with the Down syndrome.
“We are very grateful to FUIB for many years of cooperation and financial support for the programs carried out by our charitable organization, which represents the interests of hundreds of Ukrainian children with Down syndrome, as well as their families. By supporting our initiatives, in particular, by participating in the traditional Lots Of Socks flash mob, you help improve the quality of life and the future of children with Down syndrome in Ukraine. Every month, experts from the Center hold about 300 hours of developmental classes, which are attended by an average of 90 children between birth and 8 years, as well as their parents. The funds raised will cover the cost of carrying out the classes. They are aimed at teaching children to talk, communicate with their peers, and prepare them for kindergarten and school,” – said Olena Bolshanina, president of the Charitable Organization “Down Syndrome”.
- ПУМБ визнано кращим банком для бухгалтерів!
- Зустрічайте оновлення мобільного додатку ПУМБ Online
- ПУМБ запустив оплату через Garmin Pay для держателів карток Mastercard
- Preparing for sowing: fertilizers from OSTCHEM RETAIL and FUIB at a preferential interest rate
- Розраховуйся фестивальною карткою від ПУМБ і Mastercard та отримуй знижки на UPark Festival
- FUIB is in the TOP-20 companies that care
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!