On March 21, in 6 FUIB offices in Kyiv, about 800 volunteers purchased and put on bright socks, which allowed collecting over UAH 53 thousand for the All-Ukrainian Charitable Organization “Down Syndrome”. The funds will be used for the activities of the Center for the early development and implementation of programs aimed at the development of children with the Down syndrome, namely for the language development, psychological support and development, general correction of development (classes with a correctional teacher), physical development (classes with a kinesiotherapist) of children with the Down syndrome.
“We are very grateful to FUIB for many years of cooperation and financial support for the programs carried out by our charitable organization, which represents the interests of hundreds of Ukrainian children with Down syndrome, as well as their families. By supporting our initiatives, in particular, by participating in the traditional Lots Of Socks flash mob, you help improve the quality of life and the future of children with Down syndrome in Ukraine. Every month, experts from the Center hold about 300 hours of developmental classes, which are attended by an average of 90 children between birth and 8 years, as well as their parents. The funds raised will cover the cost of carrying out the classes. They are aimed at teaching children to talk, communicate with their peers, and prepare them for kindergarten and school,” – said Olena Bolshanina, president of the Charitable Organization “Down Syndrome”.
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!