First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) on December 31, 2018, made the last Eurobonds payment in the amount of $ 17.6 million. Thus, the bank redeemed the 2007 Eurobond issue in time and in full.
"This is the first and only case among Ukrainian banks, when Eurobonds issued in 2007-2008 were fully repaid, and investors received all their money with a good profit. FUIB plans to continue working in international markets where it has already proven itself as a reliable and successful bank," commented Ihor Kozhevin, Deputy Chairman of the Board, Finance Director of FUIB.
The other four private Ukrainian banks that issued Eurobonds in 2007-2008 failed to fulfill their obligations and are in the state of default. There are still two state banks that continue to meet their obligations till 2025.
In total, FUIB has issued two tranches of Eurobonds: in February 2007 for the amount of $ 150 million and in May of the same year for another $ 125 million. Initially, the coupon was paid at 9.75%, and after restructuring in December 2009, the profitability increased to 11.0%.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!