First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) on December 31, 2018, made the last Eurobonds payment in the amount of $ 17.6 million. Thus, the bank redeemed the 2007 Eurobond issue in time and in full.
"This is the first and only case among Ukrainian banks, when Eurobonds issued in 2007-2008 were fully repaid, and investors received all their money with a good profit. FUIB plans to continue working in international markets where it has already proven itself as a reliable and successful bank," commented Ihor Kozhevin, Deputy Chairman of the Board, Finance Director of FUIB.
The other four private Ukrainian banks that issued Eurobonds in 2007-2008 failed to fulfill their obligations and are in the state of default. There are still two state banks that continue to meet their obligations till 2025.
In total, FUIB has issued two tranches of Eurobonds: in February 2007 for the amount of $ 150 million and in May of the same year for another $ 125 million. Initially, the coupon was paid at 9.75%, and after restructuring in December 2009, the profitability increased to 11.0%.
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
- ПУМБ закінчив I квартал 2019 року з чистим прибутком 756,9 млн гривень
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!