The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) entered the 100 largest taxpayers of Ukraine for 2018 according to the rating of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine. Thus, the bank has transferred 714.4 million UAH to the state budget, which is 27% more than in 2017.
The list of financial institutions, which transferred to the budget the largest deductions last year, decreased. The rating includes only 9 banks: 3 state banks and 6 commercial ones. Among the largest taxpayers, FUIB is the only commercial bank with Ukrainian capital.
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!