The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) entered the 100 largest taxpayers of Ukraine for 2018 according to the rating of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine. Thus, the bank has transferred 714.4 million UAH to the state budget, which is 27% more than in 2017.
The list of financial institutions, which transferred to the budget the largest deductions last year, decreased. The rating includes only 9 banks: 3 state banks and 6 commercial ones. Among the largest taxpayers, FUIB is the only commercial bank with Ukrainian capital.
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
- FUIB doubled sales of CIVOCL insurance policies
- FUIB joined BankID
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!