The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) entered the 100 largest taxpayers of Ukraine for 2018 according to the rating of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine. Thus, the bank has transferred 714.4 million UAH to the state budget, which is 27% more than in 2017.
The list of financial institutions, which transferred to the budget the largest deductions last year, decreased. The rating includes only 9 banks: 3 state banks and 6 commercial ones. Among the largest taxpayers, FUIB is the only commercial bank with Ukrainian capital.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!