The First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) entered the 100 largest taxpayers of Ukraine for 2018 according to the rating of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine. Thus, the bank has transferred 714.4 million UAH to the state budget, which is 27% more than in 2017.
The list of financial institutions, which transferred to the budget the largest deductions last year, decreased. The rating includes only 9 banks: 3 state banks and 6 commercial ones. Among the largest taxpayers, FUIB is the only commercial bank with Ukrainian capital.
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
- FUIB continues to increase trade finance volume
- FUIB raises hryvnia rates on deposits for individuals
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!