First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) expands the functionality of banking in messengers. Bank clients now have an opportunity to receive information about their debit accounts - track movement of funds, history of transactions, and amount balance. In Viber you can also receive all the information on current debit packages - terms, number for replenishment, etc.
In order to use the service, you must go to "My loans and cards" section from the main menu and select "My accounts". After this, the list of current debit packages of will appear on the screen.
The debit account verification service is now only available to clients who verified their phone number in Viber Internet Banking.
FUIB launched Viber Internet Banking in May this year. More than 200 thousand people are currently using messenger banking. It is noteworthy that clients who choose Viber banking practically do not use Internet banking.
In order to start using FUIB's Viber Internet Banking, you must first log in to a public FUIB account (which is available on the Public Accounts tab) and open a chat window. Connection to FUIB's Viber Internet Banking is absolutely free of charge and will allow bank's clients to receive services 24/7 anywhere in the world.
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
- ПУМБ став учасником Національного дня дівчат у технологіях
- New insurance service from FUIB: "Protection from injury"
- Without paper documents: Diia at FUIB
- FUIB JSC announces a winner of a tender for audit services
- FUIB clients from Lviv region obtained access to additional interest compensation on issued loans
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!