According to the annual PaySpace Magazine Awards-2018, Internet Banking from the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) PUMB Online has been recognized as one of the best in the segment. The Internet banking received a silver award in the category "Best Internet Banking in Ukraine". A total of 9 banks were competing for the title of the bank which provided its customers with the most convenient and most functional online services.
"The development of Internet banking is one of the key bank's tasks. We strive to provide our clients with simple and user-friendly online services, so that they can perform the majority of transactions remotely, which will help them save time. It is good to know that not only clients, but also market experts, recognized our Internet banking as one of the best," commented Mykhailo Serhiienko, FUIB's director of Operations Service Center.
The vote for the best Internet banking was held in November. There was a total of 21 nominations in the awards. This year, 189 companies and experts took part in the annual PSM Awards 2018. Winners were selected by readers, expert jury, and editorial team of the magazine.
PaySpace Magazine Awards is the annual event held by PaySpace Magazine, which is a periodical about finance and technology. The purpose of the award is to identify the best players of the Ukrainian FinTech and e-commerce market, as well as to highlight the most important projects of the year.
You can familiarize yourself with the winners in all nominations by following the link.
- Preparing for sowing: fertilizers from OSTCHEM RETAIL and FUIB at a preferential interest rate
- Розраховуйся фестивальною карткою від ПУМБ і Mastercard та отримуй знижки на UPark Festival
- FUIB is in the TOP-20 companies that care
- Currency Auction Service by FUIB entered the TOP-50 Innovations of the financial sphere
- Get an insurance policy issued at FUIB branches
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the systemically important banks
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!