On Black Friday, Ukrainians took out loans worth 130.3 million UAH in the First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB). Equipment was purchased most often: the share of directed lending in the loans issued during November 23 was 75%.
Based on the results of the promotional period, during November 22-26, FUIB issued 21.4 thousand directed loans worth 289.3 million UAH for the purchase of household appliances.
On Back Friday, November 23, Ukrainians took out more than 7 thousand directed consumer loans worth 97.7 million UAH in FUIB. Compared to last year, FUIB improved its Black Friday results by more than 70%.
At Foxtrot, Comfy, Eldorado, Epicenter, Rozetka, PMP Technique, and Citrus partner stores customers most often bought TV sets and kitchen appliances. On Back Friday, FUIB clients gave preference to:
- TV sets - 41%
- Kitchen Appliances - 21%
- Smartphones - 16%
- Washing machines - 9%
- Laptops - 7%
- Other - 6%
On November 23, Ukrainians also took out loans worth 4.6 million UAH at FUIB's points issuing express loans, and 6.8 million UAH in cash was issued in branches. In addition, Ukrainians spent 21.2 million UAH, paying by their credit cards issued at FUIB.
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
- FUIB opened a branch in Yuzhnoukrainsk
- Choose comfortable conditions for your business with new FUIB tariff packages
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!