First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) has launched a new Internet banking “PUMB Online for Entrepreneurs”, which was created specifically for the owners of micro and small business.
Thanks to the new features of the Internet banking, individuals will be able to enjoy all the advantages of remote provision of services, and there will no longer be a need to spend their time on routine procedures and red tape.
It became easier to exchange documents with the bank using electronic document management in your account, and thanks to integration with Liga:REPORT Service, you can compile and send statements to the tax service online. For only 195 UAH/year (16.25 UAH/month), Liga:REPORT Service provides FUIB clients with up-to-date forms for all types of statements with current details for paying single tax and unified social tax (UST), a reporting calendar and a tax payment calendar, contains the necessary links to regulatory documents, and also provides a virtual assistant who will quickly help you deal with the preparation of statements and will check them for errors.
Together with basic features which include access to account balance, information about exchange rates, creation and signing of payments, creation of account statements, in the new Internet banking, entrepreneurs will also be able to receive help of a personal manager 24/7, online advice on accounting, currency, and legal issues, and add their business to Google Maps within minutes.
Existing clients can log in and take advantage of the new Internet banking “PUMB Online ror Entrepreneurs”, using the existing login and password:
● on the authorization page https://www.digital.pumb.ua (“Login” button)
● on the home page https://online.pumb.ua/biz/ (“Login” button on the banner to the right of the classic authorization).
New customers can receive more detailed information by calling: 0 800 503 703 or sending an email to [email protected]
Save your time – choose the new “PUMB Online for Entrepreneurs”!
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!