Educational meetings will take place in FUIB branches, in secondary and higher educational institutions, enterprises and organizations in various cities: Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Zaporizhia, Kryvyi Rih, Mariupol, Lviv, Rivne, Odesa, Poltava, and others. The aim of such events is to make citizens of different age and from different social groups more aware of the activities of banks and the use of banking products and services.
During the meetings, FUIB expers will cover a number of practical issues: how to manage your finances, that is, to save, accumulate and multiply them; how to choose a stable and reliable bank for deposits; how to borrow money in such a way that a loan is not burdensome for the family budget; how to use services via the Internet; how to protect yourself from online fraud; what to do when an ATM does not issue cash, etc.
The history of the World Savings Day began in 1924 in Milan, where it was initiated by the organizers of the First International Savings Bank Congress. Since then, state and financial institutions in dozens of countries have organized various events on the occasion of this Day. In Ukraine, Savings Day has been celebrated for seven consecutive years, since 2012, on the initiative and under the auspices of the Independent Association of Ukrainian Banks, the National Bank of Ukraine, and the Ministry of Finance of Germany. This initiative helps develop financial literacy of the Ukrainian population, as well as increase the level of confidence in the banking system.
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
- Raiffeisen Bank International нагородив ПУМБ за високий рівень автоматично оброблених платежів у євро
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!