On October 30, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) opened a new remote sales outlet in Kharkiv at the following address: 144, Akademika Pavlova St., building B, "Cosmos" shopping center
In a new outlet, customers will be able to receive a full range of banking services for individuals. A FUIB payment terminal is installed here for cash transactions.
There is also a "FUIB online" stand in the remote sales outlet, so that customers can perform all necessary operations on their own. Services at the new outlet are also available to clients from the open market.
Mon.-Fri. – from 09:00 to 18:00 (without a break)
Sat. - Sun. - days off
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!