On October 30, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) opened a new remote sales outlet in Kharkiv at the following address: 144, Akademika Pavlova St., building B, "Cosmos" shopping center
In a new outlet, customers will be able to receive a full range of banking services for individuals. A FUIB payment terminal is installed here for cash transactions.
There is also a "FUIB online" stand in the remote sales outlet, so that customers can perform all necessary operations on their own. Services at the new outlet are also available to clients from the open market.
Mon.-Fri. – from 09:00 to 18:00 (without a break)
Sat. - Sun. - days off
- Preparing for sowing: fertilizers from OSTCHEM RETAIL and FUIB at a preferential interest rate
- Розраховуйся фестивальною карткою від ПУМБ і Mastercard та отримуй знижки на UPark Festival
- FUIB is in the TOP-20 companies that care
- Currency Auction Service by FUIB entered the TOP-50 Innovations of the financial sphere
- Get an insurance policy issued at FUIB branches
- FUIB has been recognized as one of the systemically important banks
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!