On October 30, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) opened a new remote sales outlet in Kharkiv at the following address: 144, Akademika Pavlova St., building B, "Cosmos" shopping center
In a new outlet, customers will be able to receive a full range of banking services for individuals. A FUIB payment terminal is installed here for cash transactions.
There is also a "FUIB online" stand in the remote sales outlet, so that customers can perform all necessary operations on their own. Services at the new outlet are also available to clients from the open market.
Mon.-Fri. – from 09:00 to 18:00 (without a break)
Sat. - Sun. - days off
- ПУМБ випустив картку в польських злотих
- Ecological clean-ups of FUIB in 2019: 14 cities, 319 volunteers, about 4 tons of garbage collected, and 3.2 thousand trees and shrubs planted
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!