First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), within the framework of the project "Client - My Inspiration", opened 4 children's areas in branches in Kyiv, Mariupol and Zaporizhzhia. Gradually, children's corners will be opened in other branches of the bank, so that FUIB clients who have children can conveniently visit the bank with them.
Now, at the time the adults communicate with bank managers or make payments in the 24/7 area on their own, small FUIB clients can spend their time studying the basics of financial literacy with their peers in the children's area. How the bank works, what it takes to make a personal budget, how to properly manage the money - the answers to these and other questions are in the new children's magazine FUIB "Finance from A to Z. A guide to the country of money with advice for parents." Each of the 28 pages is filled with interesting information for children - there are games, and pictures to color, and puzzles! And advice on financial literacy will be useful not only for children, but also for their parents.
The first issue of the magazine is already available in all 173 branches of the bank and for downloading.
- всеМОЖУ від ПУМБ - найкраща кредитна карта третього кварталу 2021 за версією Prostobank Awards
- FUIB awarded GlobalLogic as the winner of the special nomination of the HR-Brand 2021 award
- The portfolio of avalized FUIB promissory notes amounted to almost UAH 650 million
- 3 млн грн зібрали у межах благодійної акції «Монетки дітям»
- FUIB EXPRESS No. 1 Branch in Ovruch opened for clients
- Режим роботи відділень ПУМБ на День Захисника та Захисниці України
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!