First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), within the framework of the project "Client - My Inspiration", opened 4 children's areas in branches in Kyiv, Mariupol and Zaporizhzhia. Gradually, children's corners will be opened in other branches of the bank, so that FUIB clients who have children can conveniently visit the bank with them.
Now, at the time the adults communicate with bank managers or make payments in the 24/7 area on their own, small FUIB clients can spend their time studying the basics of financial literacy with their peers in the children's area. How the bank works, what it takes to make a personal budget, how to properly manage the money - the answers to these and other questions are in the new children's magazine FUIB "Finance from A to Z. A guide to the country of money with advice for parents." Each of the 28 pages is filled with interesting information for children - there are games, and pictures to color, and puzzles! And advice on financial literacy will be useful not only for children, but also for their parents.
The first issue of the magazine is already available in all 173 branches of the bank and for downloading.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!