First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), within the framework of the project "Client - My Inspiration", opened 4 children's areas in branches in Kyiv, Mariupol and Zaporizhzhia. Gradually, children's corners will be opened in other branches of the bank, so that FUIB clients who have children can conveniently visit the bank with them.
Now, at the time the adults communicate with bank managers or make payments in the 24/7 area on their own, small FUIB clients can spend their time studying the basics of financial literacy with their peers in the children's area. How the bank works, what it takes to make a personal budget, how to properly manage the money - the answers to these and other questions are in the new children's magazine FUIB "Finance from A to Z. A guide to the country of money with advice for parents." Each of the 28 pages is filled with interesting information for children - there are games, and pictures to color, and puzzles! And advice on financial literacy will be useful not only for children, but also for their parents.
The first issue of the magazine is already available in all 173 branches of the bank and for downloading.
- My Career in Ukraine: successful leaders shared their experience with teenagers from the southern regions
- Apple Pay Coming to FUIB’s Customers
- ПУМБ – лідер за кількістю нагород на FinAwards 2019
- ПУМБ відкрив відділення в Запоріжжі
- ПУМБ відкрив перший Центр обслуговування VIP-клієнтів
- FUIB has extended an agreement with the Government of Belarus on the compensation of part of the interest rate on the purchase of Belarusian agricultural machinery
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!