First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB), within the framework of the project "Client - My Inspiration", opened 4 children's areas in branches in Kyiv, Mariupol and Zaporizhzhia. Gradually, children's corners will be opened in other branches of the bank, so that FUIB clients who have children can conveniently visit the bank with them.
Now, at the time the adults communicate with bank managers or make payments in the 24/7 area on their own, small FUIB clients can spend their time studying the basics of financial literacy with their peers in the children's area. How the bank works, what it takes to make a personal budget, how to properly manage the money - the answers to these and other questions are in the new children's magazine FUIB "Finance from A to Z. A guide to the country of money with advice for parents." Each of the 28 pages is filled with interesting information for children - there are games, and pictures to color, and puzzles! And advice on financial literacy will be useful not only for children, but also for their parents.
The first issue of the magazine is already available in all 173 branches of the bank and for downloading.
- Будьте уважні! Нова шахрайська схема
- Start of the All-Ukrainian competition "My Career in Ukraine"
- Кредитна картка ПУМБ «ВСЕМОЖУ» - в ТОП-2 кращих банківських продуктів 2019 року
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Херсоні
- PUMB switches to international IBAN bank account format
- Відділення ПУМБ № 8 в Маріуполі змінило адресу
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!