First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) was the first in Ukraine to introduce a full-fledged banking in messengers. In October 2018, FUIB launched a banking service in Telegram messenger. Earlier, in April 2018, the banking service had been launched in Viber messenger. In the near future, FUIB also plans to launch their banking in Facebook messenger.
Banking in messengers allows clients to apply for FUIB loans or credit cards on their own, using just their messenger, and to receive all the services related to these products in the future. In a few seconds, clients can receive the following information 24/7:
- the amount of the next loan payment;
- the amount of the last credited loan payment;
- the amount of loan arrears;
- the amount necessary for paying all loan arrears;
- Minimum payment and the amount necessary for the full repayment on a credit card.
Using the banking in messengers, you can also find out the current exchange rate and top up your mobile phone account, as well as select the interface language. In addition to that, with the help of the banking in Viber, FUIB clients can get an electronic insurance policy for cars issued.
"Global digitalization is a serious challenge for the banking sector. An increasing number of services, including financial ones, are becoming available through mobile applications. That is why FUIB decided to go to territories that are familiar and convenient for our customers. We were looking for something that would allow us to deploy the banking service on various platforms in messengers in a very short time. We found this technological solution together with our partners, Middleware Inc. Thanks to this, we launched dozens of banking services in Viber messenger, and it only took us two days to add functionality to Telegram messenger," commented Serhiy Chernenko, FUIB's chairman of the Board.
The launch of FUIB banking service in messengers in a very short time became possible due to the creation of a special bot platform, which is part of the overall "digital transformation" strategy, implemented by the bank since 2016. Within the framework of this strategy, FUIB, in partnership with MiddleWare Inc., developed their own "digital core" on the Corezoid Process Engine cloud-based technology, which allows us to automate any process without spending money on coding and to accelerate the implementation of changes in the bank.
"Not only IT specialists, but also representatives of the bank's business areas, will now be able to quickly and independently adjust and modify business processes, experiment with new ideas, constantly improving the quality of service and effectiveness of processes. At the same time, instead of hardcoding and business logic programming, bank's IT department can now focus on the development of the required number of APIs. Such a division of responsibilities allows us to avoid queues for IT development and significantly accelerates the launch of new products and services," commented Oeksandr Vityaz, Middleware Inc. Founder & CEO
- Jimmy Choo, Bally, Lardini, Sergio Rossi, Aquazzura, Giorgio Armani, Pal Zileri та ще 100 преміальних брендів відтепер можна купити у розстрочку*
- всеКАРТУ від ПУМБ визнано надзвичайно простою банківською карткою
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення у місті Васильків
- Working hours of FUIB branches for the period from August 23 to August 27, 2019
- FUIB has increased the limit of financing provided for "NOVAAGRO" trading house to UAH 200 million
- FUIB opened a branch in Myrhorod
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!