First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) is in the TOP-10 best banks according to the "People's Rating" compiled by the MinFin.com.ua. Banks which collected 100 or more confirmed reviews – a total of 21 banks – participated in the project.
The rating was compiled based on comments about the quality of the provision of services in banks, which readers of the "Ministry of Finance" portal may leave in the relevant section. Together with the feedback, readers put banks marks using a five-point scale. It is on the basis of these marks that the position of every bank in the rating was calculated.
You can familiarize yourself with the rating on the MinFin website
- In the first six month of 2021, FUIB earned UAH 1.9 billion
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 12 bln
- FUIB Academy of Analytics training project will continue
- FUIB took part in financing the new innovation center of Dobrobut MN
- FUIB has lent over UAH 2 billion to the agricultural small business segment
- FUIB has become a partner of the NBU's campaign on safety of cash payments
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!