First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) extended the loan agreement with one of the leading companies of the Kharkiv region, "NOVAAGRO" trading house, member of the "NOVAAGRO UKRAINE" group of companies.
Company's credit limit was earlier increased two times by the bank, up to 100 million UAH. As part of the annual loan renegotiation, the company successfully passed the review procedure, and the aforementioned limit was extended by the bank for another year.
"Every year, the bank performs a procedure for confirming the terms of financing, which allows us to assess whether a company can cope with a debt burden. If a company passes the review procedure successfully, this means that it is stable, and this allows us, as a bank, to continue to provide financial support for the developing business," noted Serhiy Mahdych, FUIB's director of the department of corporate business.
"We continue to lend in FUIB. Elevators of the "NOVAAGRO Ukraine" group of companies were also accredited within the framework of successful cooperation. We are satisfied with the existing partner relations and we are looking forward to fruitful work in the future!" - commented Serhiy Polumysnyi, general director of the "NOVAAGRO Ukraine" group of companies.
- ПУМБ запустив міжнародні перекази через систему RIA
- ПУМБ відкрив нове відділення в Черкасах
- FUIB announces the change in the Management Board
- Pay for utilities in the PUMB Online mobile application
- Immerse yourself in a circle of friends with PUMB and Roshen
- In November, the volume of Ukrainians' deposits in FUIB increased by half a billion UAH
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!