Within the framework of network expansion, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) opened a new self-service point where clients can receive advisory services in Burshtyn, Ivano-Frankivsk region.
The new bank's point works under FUIB's Branch No. 1 in Ivano-Frankivsk and is located at 20, Sichovykh Striltsiv St., in the territory of the Customer Service Center of the Department of Thermal Energy Sales and Services of DTEK Burshtyn thermal power station.
From July 20, residents of Burshtyn will be able to receive FUIB's advisory services in a new service point, as well as perform bank operations by themselves with the help of online services (PayHub and PUMB-Online) and self-service devices (ATMs, self-service terminals, PUMB-online stand), namely to get a card service package, replenish an account, repay a loan, pay for services, etc.
- World Savings Day: FUIB teaches Ukrainians financial literacy
- Donor Day in FUIB: 149 donors, 67 liters of blood, 445 saved lives
- FUIB opened a new branch in Obukhiv
- FUIB breaks records: the growth in the portfolio of hryvnia deposits has amounted to 2 billion since the beginning of the year
- FUIB opened a branch in Yuzhnoukrainsk
- Choose comfortable conditions for your business with new FUIB tariff packages
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!