Within the framework of network expansion, First Ukrainian International Bank (FUIB) opened a new self-service point where clients can receive advisory services in Burshtyn, Ivano-Frankivsk region.
The new bank's point works under FUIB's Branch No. 1 in Ivano-Frankivsk and is located at 20, Sichovykh Striltsiv St., in the territory of the Customer Service Center of the Department of Thermal Energy Sales and Services of DTEK Burshtyn thermal power station.
From July 20, residents of Burshtyn will be able to receive FUIB's advisory services in a new service point, as well as perform bank operations by themselves with the help of online services (PayHub and PUMB-Online) and self-service devices (ATMs, self-service terminals, PUMB-online stand), namely to get a card service package, replenish an account, repay a loan, pay for services, etc.
- FUIB Digital Business entered the TOP-20 best Internet banking
- FUIB's VSEMOZHU card is the best credit card according to Prostobank Awards in the first quarter of 2021
- FUIB together with Prometheus launch Simply About Money training course
- Information on the work of the Bank's branches during the quarantine perio
- FUIB's retail deposit portfolio of individuals in hryvnia reached 11 bln
- FUIB recognized as the leader of the SME Support nomination in the Financial Oscar rating!
Отримати на e-mail
Перевірте e-mail Дякуємо за Вашу цікавість!